Friday, December 16, 2005

9 days left--the Shedirs are off the list. Because I was crazy.

But, the good news is I'm almost done with The Hawk Will Never Die:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Just one more sleeve, and then the neckband--and I'm not going to run out of yarn either! (Although I knock on wood as I say that.) I'm a little concerned about the width of the neck, as I'm not sure boatnecks are the best look for guys, but that is a detail to be contended with later, or not, depending on my mood and the date.

Last night I made the last of the mimi-sweaters too:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Another snowflake and a mini-Weasley. The sleeves on that one got a little out of control, and would probably fit only a mini-linebacker in the mini-NFL, but whatevs. They're done.

And then finally, my Plan B on the marshmallow debacle almost resulted in a whole 'nother kind of debacle:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Hi friends! I baked you up some shit for Christmas!

Luckily, after baking, these turned into gorgeous and shockingly delicious Chocolate and Pistachio Biscotti. Thanks Food & Wine!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Really? Honest-to-goodness tasty cookies? Because it does look... um, well, I'll just say burnt.
But you say that's the *before* picture, eh?
Anyway, congratulations on doing so well on the sweater, and I'm still totally in love with all your mini sweaters. They're so cute!!!!! With extra exclamation marks!

9:15 PM  
Blogger MeBeth said...

Mmmm, christmas poo! I was laughing even before I read the caption, and was thinking about all sorts of dreadful "yule log" puns.

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was thinking "christmas poo" and laughing as well...

CUTE little sweaters. I have had to curb my drunk-on-ambition enthusiasm this year as well. Cozy was about it. BUT my sister is getting a Fleece Artist mitten or sock kit for christmas. She can choose which one she prefers and they'll be ready by new years...

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home